Our refurbished ROBO CNC engraving machines are machines that are returned to an online store within 30 days of their initial purchase. These machines have been professionally inspected and are problem-free. This adds more reliability and stability to the machine. In addition, refurbished machines are 15-50% cheaper than brand new machines. These machines are repaired by professionals using genuine parts. All refurbished machines go through an assembly and test engraving and cutting processes. These items may show small marks from previous use, such as scratches, but they do not affect their normal function and have a1-year warranty. We also offer pre-sales and post-sales support. If you have questions about your currentlaser engraving machines, or just need help deciding which one to purchase, please don't hesitate to ask questions and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
1. Pre-Assembled: Do the unboxing and lock six screws.
2. Dual CNC Mode: For milling a more comprehensive range of materials.
3.XYZ AxisLimit Switches & Emergency Stop Control: Avoid damage to the machine and workpiece.
4. Sturdy Structure: Premium Aluminum alloy makes the machine durable and stable to work on.
5. Off-line Controller: Easy to operate CNC without connecting to a computer to view readings visually.
6. Safe Barrier: Prevents dust and debris kicked up during the engraving process, making cleanup easier. DETAILS:
All-Metal Gantry The use of a 16 mm all-aluminum frame and thickened gantry makes the machine more stable when working to have a more high-precision project.
Beginner Friendly Pre-assembled bed and gantry units. You need to put them together and tighten the six screws. After that, anyone who can assemble home improvement shelves can work without difficulty.
Offline Module Control Supports operating without PC, transfer files to an SD card, you may begin creating.
Strong Spindle Design 775 spindle DC motor is powerful for most engraving and PCB milling applications.
Safe Limit Switch Fast responding limit switches ensure that the CNC router operates in its working area. They are designed to provide that you do not accidentally send commands to the machine that would damage it and work perfectly.
The start and stop switch prevents motor overload, and the emergency button stops everything in case of an error.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BUYING A REFURBISHED ROBO CNC ENGRAVING MACHINES?
Buying a refurbished machine means, you’re not paying the full retail price of a brand-new machine. A small amount of use on the ROBO CNC engraving machine can equal a nice amount of money saved!
YOU KNOW THE ROBO CNC ENGRAVING MACHINE WORKS WELL:
Since our refurbished ROBO CNC engraving machines are rigorously inspected and tested before they’re re-sold, we know they work great before we find them a new home. We’re confident that you will end up with a machine that is just as good as new.
Purchasing a fully functional refurbished computer means you’re helping to reduce waste and conserve natural resources. Not only will you be purchasing a high-quality ROBO CNC engraving machine, we believe that you’ll also feel great knowing you’re helping to protect the planet!
WHERE DO OUR RETURNED ROBO CNC ENGRAVING MACHINES COME FROM? Comgrow’s certified refurbished ROBO CNC engraving machinescome from customer returns. PLEASE NOTE:
1. The package includes one Z-Probe, 10 Milling Bits, and one CNC Router. Set includes router head, laser head, and glass. 2. We support Free-shipping & Tax-Free, support returns, and 365 Days Warranty. 3. We offer post-sale tech support for our ROBO CNC engraving machines. 4. Due to the surge of orders, the shipment of your order is slightly delayed, please understand.