Efficient, effective, triple-layered filtration:
HEPA: High-Efficiency: H13-Grade HEPA (MERV16) Filter: remove at least 99.97% of particles with a size of 0.3 microns (µm).
Activated carbon (“charcoal”): removes VOCs, smoke, cigarette smell, and other noxious odors.
100% virgin (“greige”) cotton, pre-filter: traps large particles, such as dust and debris, as well as fumes, odors, and gasses that may be generated when engraving certain plastics.
Easy to install: The smoke purifier is designed for easy installation and operation by everyone.
Multiple convenient and practical uses:
- Filter harmful airborne particulates from your laser engraving workspace, and keep your working environment clean.
- Extract smoke and purify air, removing odors, for improved air quality.
- Catch and filter soldering fumes; protect yourself from lead, which can be toxic if inhaled.
- Quick, convenient positioning. Our flexible, articulated hose enables you to place filters precisely where most effective.
- Laser enclosure/shield, compatible with the articulated hose port measuring 100m (3.93”), for easy exhaust. Compatible with all Comgrow laser enclosures and all 3" and 4" air vents.